Italian born, Ivana is an International authority and visionary on functional exercise and posture, working in collaboration with renowned Doctors and clinics in London.
Ivana has pioneered a revolutionary approach to exercise; profoundly changing people’s lives by applying a holistic approach that encompasses a person’s lifestyle, physical and mindful wellbeing.
Ivana’s commitment to the philosophy of intelligent movement attracts clients from all over the world, from royalty to film and music personalities, athletes, and professionals, providing them with on-going personal success.
What is your motto?
Life in movement.
What are three words to describe yourself?
Energetic, enthusiastic, and generous.
What is the best part about your job?
I motivate people to find their best physical self-. It brings me joy and fulfillment when I see them transformed, confident, and free from pain.
What is the hardest thing you’ve ever done – your greatest challenge?
It was my painful divorce. This allowed me to restart a life on my own with two young children a new business in a new continent, Singapore. It has been a big challenge but I succeeded and I am proud of it.
How do you define success?
My children, family, personal connections and my relationship with them.
What are you working on now that you are excited about?
I am working on my book, and making my Ivana Daniell Body ID method available to a wider public through various media.
What are you grateful for?
My health, the blessing of good upraising I have received from my parents, and LIFE.
What is your bad day backup plan?
My backup plan is to find other ways of succeeding on what I have set out to do. But on rainy days, I dream of a house in a beautiful beach in my motherland, Sicily. Warm sun, blue sky, the view of Mount Etna, surrounded by the people I love.
What advice would you give someone with a broken heart?
Do not dwell in the past, heal your heart, it might take time and tears, then move on and learn….
What gives you goose bump?
The beauty of nature in all its forms.
What is a rule that is made to be broken?
I believe in being totally nonconformist and progressive. Break the rules that are keeping you and the world from being their best.
What woman has inspired you the most and why?
Oprah Winfrey, she is just incredible, intelligent, and inspiring.
PERSONAL HEALTHY LONGEVITY PROGRAM
- EXERCISE: Walk 40 minutes a day, exercise using my method 3 to 4 times a week. Yoga once a week, ballet once or twice a week
- MENTAL EXERCISE: Be creative, be curious, be informed. I enjoy a good book at the end of the day
- DAILY SUPPLEMENTS: Good healthy food is an important first step in having a healthy diet
- DIETARY PROTOCOL: Dairy and gluten free, no red meat
- SLEEP: 7 h at least
- RELAXATION AND STRESS RELIEF: Exercise, dance, and movement. And after all of that maybe some Netflix and a good glass of Prosecco
- BEST HABIT TO CULTIVATE: Kindness to others, and to yourself
- PERSONAL SECRET: Be grateful in life and never take it for granted
To learn more about Ivana and improve your health & wellbeing, visit www.ivanadaniell.com