Before proceeding with an order you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following:
We recommend that you print a copy of all of the above for your future reference.
1. Uses of our products
All products are sold on the basis that they are for personal, domestic use only.
2. Ordering and using Goods
- You can order any of the products sold on this website, that don’t require a Doctor’s prescription, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The prices of the products are on our website, while the cost of the shipping varies based on your location. Once you have emailed us, we will send you an email by informing you of the definite cost, which include the cost of the product(s) plus the cost of the shipping. Through this email, you will also be notified of the arrival date of your order.
- All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order. We will reply to you after 24 hours in working days.
- When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a confirmatory email (after 24 hours in working days) of this order saying that we are processing your order. You will also find on this email the final cost of your purchase (cost of the product(s) + cost of the shipping). You should check this email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. This email does not constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we despatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
- Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that: (i) you are entitled to use the code; (ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use; (iii) you agree to the terms set out below.
If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
- Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please go to the “Returns section” for further information.
- We recommend that you consult your medical practitioner prior to using any of the products sold on our website to determine if they are suitable for you. We recommend doing a patch test on a small area of skin prior to using any of the products sold on our website to determine if they are suitable for you. Please follow the guidelines of use for each product. These guidelines can be found on both the product page on our website, and on the packaging of each product. Consult your healthcare practitioner should you have any medical questions. We do not guarantee the results of use of the product. Results will vary for each individual user.
- We disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any injury, allergic reaction, adverse side effects, reaction, sensitivity, or damage suffered in relation to or arising from use or misuse of our products. In the event of such injury, allergic reaction, adverse side effects, reaction, sensitivity, loss or damage, the maximum aggregate liability of us will be the value of the product purchased.
3. Processing your orders and payment
- Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges are clearly highlighted throughout the site. For further information on delivery charges see the Delivery & Returns section.
- Payments must be done exclusively in advance (before receiving your goods) through a bank transfer. Your order will be dispatched to you once we have received the payment. You will need to email us back to inform us that the payment has been made. We will reply to you after 24 hours in working days. Our details are:SANTANDER
Dr. Valeria Acampora
Account number: 83592529
Sort Code: 09-01-28
- UK Delivery Charges: FREE UK DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OF A MINIMUM OF £ 400! For orders of less than £ 400, the cost of the shipping will be communicated to you on the confirmatory email, that you will receive from us (after 24 hours in working days), when placing your order. WE AIM TO DELIVER IN 48 HOURS (if ordered before 2pm). Please note that there must be someone present to receive the delivery. If no one is present, the courier will leave a card outlining the depot address at which the product can be picked up.
- EU Delivery Charges: the cost of the shipping will be communicatedto you on the confirmatory email, that you will receive from us (after 24 hours in working days), when placing your order. All orders will be sent by special courier. Please note someone must be present to receive the delivery.
- Some postal addresses may not be covered by our delivery services and we may not be able to arrange delivery of some items to such addresses. You will be notified of this when you place your order.
- How soon you can have your order: when you place your order, you will be notified (after 24 hours in working days) of the arrival date of your order. UK: WE AIM TO DELIVER IN 48 HOURS (if ordered before 2pm). EU: it varies depending upon your location.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. This also applies to products sent direct from our manufacturers. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
- All items are subject to stock availability.
- When we deliver your items to you you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
- Please note that if you wish to return goods, you have 3 days from ordering (not receiving) of the goods to return them to us. For further information on returns please see the Returns section.
- If an item is faulty please contact us by emailing email@example.com and we will arrange an appropriate remedy.