Complete with five shades to neutralize red, blue, and yellow tones, Mineral Corrector Palette provides longlasting, natural-looking coverage, plus SPF 20 defense from UV rays and environmental stressors.
- Five blendable shades seamlessly correct imperfections and enhance your natural beauty
- Lightweight, breathable and hydrating pressed powder formula melts into the skin, without the heavy layered look of a cream concealer
- Antioxidant- and vitamin E-enriched formula helps shield against skin-damaging free radicals
- Chemical-free SPF 20 sunscreen utilizes minerals for UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
- Part of our 4 Minutes to Flawless™ product line
- Dermatologist tested
- Paraben free
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
HOW TO USE
Shade one lightens red tones, shade two corrects red tones, shade three corrects blue and covers brown, shade four corrects dark blue and shade five corrects yellow.
Try each shade alone or blend to find best coverage based on your skin tone. For best results, layer over colorescience® Skin Perfector or Foundation with a patting motion to press product onto skin. Continue layering until desired coverage is achieved.
HELPFUL TIP: You can use this versatile palette a million ways: Neutral eye shadow base, correct dark spots, cover blemishes and many, many more! See video for how to use this versatile product!
” This palette is ALWAYS in my kit. I will not work without it.”
-Award winning makeup artist Tracey Anderson (Sons of Anarchy)
Titanium Dioxide 21.2%; Zinc Oxide 12.1%
Mica, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Methicone, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).