We aim to share the Science of Longevity and Healthspan to a global audience through Telemedicine technology. You can have a virtual consultation with our founder, Dr. Valeria Acampora, anytime, anywhere. It’s time to discover your rate of ageing, the drivers of sub-optimal health and treat your menopause/andropause. You can now improve the quality of your every day life, prevent chronic diseases and achieve the so- called “successful aging”. Thanks to telemedicine, you can get on your laptop or mobile phone and easily have Doctor Valeria Acampora see you or speak to you virtually wherever you are, from the comfort of your home or office.
We ensure every aspect of your patient journey is not only catered for but exceeds your expectations, from initial consultations to treatment reviews and ongoing support. You can be assured that:
- Your safety and wellbeing remains our highest priority.
- You will have full Doctor continuity – whether this is by phone or video.
- Treatment reviews with the Doctor will be carried out over the phone or by video to ensure your continued safety and effectiveness of treatment.
- Your tailored medications can be organised for you.
The Science of Longevity and Healthspan
We age for several reasons but mainly: DNA damages, chronic inflammation (mainly caused by our lifestyle) and hormones decline. We now have the knowledge and the tools to supplement our hormone levels as we age. Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is a revolutionary step forward in the science of healthy ageing. For the first time ever we can directly address the causes of ageing rather than just its symptoms. Dr. Valeria Acampora’s “Healthy Longevity Program” is based on a customized approach that aim to restore your optimal hormones level through bio-identical hormones replacement therapy (BHRT). BHRT mitigates the effects of your hormonal imbalance due to aging and help to slow down your body’s natural decline. As each person’s biochemistry is unique, so your treatment should be. Our support is patient-centred and evidence-based, recognising that each person has unique requirements and differing health goals. We work with one of the leading compounding pharmacy in the world in order to deliver tailored hormone medicines that precisely meets your personal need.
Integral health & wellbeing: the importance of a multidisciplinary team
As a Wellbeing Physician, Dr. Valeria Acampora works closely with an exceptional global network of some of the most innovative and scientific clinicians and researchers. Furthermore, she collaborate with other health professionals, such as Nutritionist, Psychologist and Posture & Rehabilitation Expert, to ensure she gives her patients the best health optimisation protocols. The coordinated and supervised fusion of different preventative measures and therapies significantly enhances the positive impact that these tools would have on an individual basis. All consultations are available remotely, by video or phone, through Telemedicine technology.
Symptoms and conditions associated with hormone imbalance and decline*
- Hot flushes
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Loss of muscle mass
- Loss of libido
- Sexual disfunctions
- Cognitive decline
- Memory loss
- Wrinkling and thinning of the skin
- Heart disease
- Insulin resistance
- Weakened immune system
- Undercative thyroid
* Sometime it’s not just hormones! Please note that some of the above may be also due to other underlying health issues. Referral to other specialists and/or specific tests may be needed to rule out specific conditions and reach a final diagnosis.
Optimising hormone levels using bio-identical hormones has been shown to help treat all of these symptoms and may assist in treating certain onditions in both men and women.
- Brain Health
- Underactive Thyroid
What we offer
- Customized bioidentical hormone balancing
- Antiaging skin care recommendation
- Ongoing evaluations
- Quality compounded pharmacy
- Highest quality supplements
- Highest quality skin care products
- International shipping of customized bio-identical hormones.
To find out more or book a consultation please contact: