These Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of our website and are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website. Accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you find any of these terms and conditions unclear, please email us for more information at at email@example.com
Before proceeding with an order you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following:
We recommend that you print a copy of all of the above for your future reference.
1. Ownership & details
- This website is owned and operated by Dr. Valeria Acampora. Throughout this website, the use of terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer directly to “antiageprescription.com”.
- Dr. Valeria Acampora current principal places of business, as a self-employed physician, are “The Marion Gluck Clinic”, 61 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8AH, United Kingdom, and “Eudelo”, 63 Bondway, London SW8 1SJ, United Kingdom. Although Dr. Acampora is a licensed Physician and practicing Medical Doctor, the views expressed on this site or any related content are solely her own and do not reflect that of any of Gluck International Limited or Eudelo Ltd she is associated with.
- You can contact us: (a)using our website form; (b) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
2. Copyright & Trademark
- ‘Antiage Prescrxption’ is a registered EU community trademark.
- We are the operators of this website, and the contents of it are either our property (or that of our affiliated companies) or are used under licence from our suppliers. We are the owners of the compilation of information in this website.
- Our rights, and those of our affiliates and suppliers, are protected by UK, European, and International intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal sanctions.
- You are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link.
3. Licence to use website
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access our website for the purposes of browsing our (or our affiliates) product offer(s), ordering goods (or our affiliates), or obtaining contact information for us (or our affiliates).
- Your licence to access our website does not extend to any commercial use of our website, or to any use of our website whatsoever which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us (or our affiliates).
- You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our site (other than by reason of automatic page caching), to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it without our permission.
- The materials on Antiage Prescription’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Antiage Prescription makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Antiage Prescription does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- By accessing our website, using our Service, or placing any order through the website, you assume any and all associated risk, including but not limited to the risk to your mobile device, computer, tablet, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or any third-party website.
- By browsing our website you assume all responsibility for the security of your account. You agree to accept all responsibility for activities that occur under your account (e.g. orders placed by someone else using your account). We reserve the right to terminate your account without notice at its discretion. We are not liable for any disruptions or changes to this website.
- We disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any injury, allergic reaction, adverse side effects, reaction, sensitivity, loss, or damage suffered in relation to or arising from use or misuse of our product, our website or our Service. In the event of such injury, allergic reaction, adverse side effects, reaction, sensitivity, loss or damage, the maximum aggregate liability of us will be the value of the product purchased.
- We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event any information about a product is incorrect (e.g. size, price etc), we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for that incorrectly described item. In the event of such a refusal or cancellation of an order and your chosen payment method has been charged, we shall issue a credit to that chosen payment method in the amount of the cancelled order.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Antiage Prescription’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Antiage Prescription does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Antiage Prescription may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Antiage Prescription does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Some of the images and pictures on antiageprescription.com could come from the internet, therefore considered to be of public domain. However, if the authors of those images and pictures are against their further pubblication, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be immediately removed from our website.
7. Medical Information
- The information on our website is for educational purposes only. This website does not intend to provide any medical advice and should not be considered medical advice or counsel. Never disregard advice from a physician or delay seeing a healthcare professional due to information found on this site. If you have questions about your health, please consult your doctor.
- Your access or use of the website does not create in any way a physician/patient, confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our part or the part of our advertisers, partners or affiliates.
- We provides no assurances that the information contained in this webite will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
- Dr. Valeria Acampora strives to provide the best care through personally designed health and wellness plans. For any such plan to be effective, the patient must be a participant and have a direct, complete, and personal relationship with their health care provider. To gain the benefits of care this site discusses, a personal medical consultation is required.
- Links to this website: you may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
- Links from this website: we do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
9. How you can unsubscribe from marketing communications
If you no longer wish to hear from us, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our emails. You can also unsubscribe [here]. Please note that it may take up to 5 days for the change to take effect.
10. Governing Law
The use of our site and any contracts formed are governed by English law
Antiage Prescription may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- We may assign or transfer any of our rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
- You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with our specific permission in writing.